Promote a Research Profile
Are you involved in Australian primary health care research?
If so, you may already have a Research Profile with PHCRIS... SEARCH to find out!
If you don't have a Research Profile we encourage you to create one. Benefits include:
- Your areas of research expertise will be promoted.
- Potential future collaborators, research users, mentors and policy makers can contact you about your research.
- Enables others to expand on your work rather than duplicating your effort.
To create a Research Profile please do one of the following:
- Login to PHCRIS where you can create your profile, add details of your projects and activities as well as manage your PHCRIS subscriptions.
- Complete an online form.
- Contact PHCRIS at email@example.com.
- Suggest a Research Profile on behalf of a colleague (the researcher will then be contacted to confirm submission).