Promote a research activity
Submit details of an Australian Primary Health Care research activity to be included Australia’s only online platform, Research Profiles.
Research activity may include:
- Journal article
- Book chapter
- Conference Presentation (including posters and workshops)
- Blog entry
To submit a research activity you must have a Research Profile.
- If you don't have a Research Profile with PHCRIS we encourage you to create one.
- Not sure if you have a Research Profile? Search to find out!
- If you do have a Research Profile with PHCRIS login to contribute.
Benefits of having a Research Profile include:
- Your areas of research expertise will be promoted
- Potential future collaborators, research users, mentors and policy makers can contact you about your research.
- Enables others to expand on your work rather than duplicating your effort.