Join the PHC community
Are you involved in Australian primary health care research?
If so, you may already have a Research Profile with PHCRIS... SEARCH to find out!
If you don't have a Research Profile we encourage you to create one. Benefits include:
- Your areas of research expertise will be promoted.
- Potential future collaborators, research users, mentors and policy makers can contact you about your research.
- Enables others to expand on your work rather than duplicating your effort.
To create a Research Profile please do one of the following:
- Login to PHCRIS where you can create your profile, add details of your projects and activities as well as manage your PHCRIS subscriptions.
- Complete an online form.
- Contact PHCRIS at email@example.com.
Keep up-to-date with primary health care news
Subscribe to This Week in PHC PHCRIS' highly informative free weekly eNewsletter, bringing together the latest research and industry information, along with topical articles, interviews with researchers, opinion pieces and community notices, it is an exceptional resource for anyone involved in, or looking to find out more about, primary health care research in Australia and internationally.
Share your discoveries
Have you read an interesting article, know of a useful research tool or can recommend a valuable resource. Then please let us know about it. We want your help with environmental monitoring. Please send us an email with the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Present your work and make new contacts
PHCRIS organises the annual Primary Health Care Research Conference - a major event in Australian primary health care research, to present research findings, discuss research methodology and policy issues, and build and maintain essential networks between researchers, practitioners, policy makers and representatives of consumer organisations.