Do you need help better understanding how to go about evidence-informed decision-making?
Check out this tool: Evidence-Informed Decision Making Checklist
Should you incorporate social media into your programming as a tool for health promotion and knowledge translation? It sounds like a good idea, but you want to know what the best available research says about the subject. You decide to search for a tool that will help you collect and process this information, so you can make a decision.
This tool guides users through the seven-step process of evidence-informed decision-making (EIDM) in public health:
Links are provided to relevant resources that can help in the process. The tool also allows users to share key documents produced at each step with others in the organization for future reference and evaluation.
Related Topic Searches (6)
Search for more using the following Topic Searches:
- Collaboration/cooperation/joint venture/partnerships - all items | Resources
- Knowledge exchange and translation - all items | Resources
- Public health - all items | Resources
- Preventative health - all items | Resources
- Implementation - all items | Resources
- Population, public and community health - all items | Resources
Learn more and view all Topic Searches.