Annual Survey of Divisions (ASD) : 1993-2012
The Annual Survey of Divisions (ASD) was comprehensive survey completed by all Divisions of General Practice in Australia to collect information on their membership, activities and infrastructure for the requested reporting period.
Divisions were surveyed every year since 1993-1994, except for the financial year 1996-1997. The Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing contracted PHCRIS to conduct the ASD from the financial year 1997-1998 through to the final ASD, financial year 2011-2012.
We take this opportunity to acknowledge and thank all the Divisions of General Practice who participated in this annual survey for the 20 years it had been operating.
Data from the ASD is presented in a variety of formats to provide valuable information regarding Divisions' activities
Key Characteristics Spreadsheet
ASD Tables and Figures Search
- 11-12 Summary data report
- 10-11 Summary data report
- 09-10 Summary data report
- 08-09 Summary data report
- 07-08 Summary data report
- 06-07 Moving ahead
- 05-06 Making a difference
- 04-05 Making the connections
- 03-04 Divisions: the Network evolves
- 02-03 Divisions: a matter of balance
- Publication order form
- ASD Tables and Figures Search
- Division Benchmarking Tool
- Division & SBO Key Characteristics
- Division Mapping Tool
- Explanation of Terms