PHC Search Filter: Video Introduction
The PHC Search Filter is an efficient search strategy giving you easy access to the primary health care literature you need.
- Quick & easy access to primary health care literature using real-time searches of the current PubMed database.
- Topic searches - a collection of pre-designed search terms for a PHC topic/concept
- Easy for all to use with One-Click or Build-Your-Own searches
- Refine your search: RCTs and/or Systematic Reviews, Free Full Text, Australia only
- Developed objectively, tested and validated
Primary Health Care Research and Information Service (PHCRIS)