Snapshot of Australian primary health care research 2013
This snapshot of recent Australian research projects demonstrates the potential for primary health care research to improve the health of Australians.
View PDF : Snapshot of Australian primary health care research 2013 [PDF:3000KB]
- Location of chief investigators
- Practice makes perfect in the new world of primary health
- Levelling the rural health landscape
- Building a highway to health in the outback
- Removing roadblocks to recovery in Indigenous Australia
- Keeping an ear to the ground on Indigenous child health
- Filling the gaps in Australia’s oral health
- Reducing the weight of obesity
- Determining dollars and sense in primary health care
- Roll call of chief investigators
You can order free colour hard copies of this Snapshot issue.
This publication was funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. The views expressed in the publication do not necessarily represent the position of the Australian Government.
Editorial team: Jane Clayton, Amanda Carne, Ellen McIntyre, Jodie Oliver-Baxter
Graphic Designer: Andrew Vincent, Andrew Vincent Graphic Design
Printed: June 2013