Consumer and community participation in primary health care research: Workshop
Want to know the latest on consumer and community participation in your primary health care research?
APHCRI warmly invites you to attend an APHCRI-funded workshop facilitated by the Consumer and Participation Program at The School of Population Health, University of Western Australia and the Telethon Institute of Child Health Research.
Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, Tuesday 28 July 2015 8.30am – 4.30pm, including lunch and refreshments. Speaker: Anne McKenzie, Consumer and Community Participation Program Manager, University of Western Australia.
Related Topic Searches (7)
Search for more using the following Topic Searches:
- Population, public and community health - all items | News items
- Consumer information - all items | News items
- Consumer perspectives - all items | News items
- Consumer satisfaction - all items | News items
- Community health - all items | News items
- Aged care services - all items | News items
- Pharmacy - all items | News items
Learn more and view all Topic Searches.