Health Stream Lead, Primary Health Tasmania (PHN)
Job reference: 83725
Location: Choose your location base - Launceston, Ulverstone or Hobart, TAS
Annual salary: circa $110-$115k, based on experience
Primary Health Tasmania now has an exciting opportunity for a Health Stream Lead to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Primary Health Tasmania Executive the Health Stream Lead plays a pivotal role in the commissioning cycle. As a key integrator, you will be primarily responsible for leading a team of functional specialists, advisors and support staff to scope, develop and commission strategic and evidence based services and/or service improvement initiatives, and achieve program outcomes by driving service delivery activity through a high quality, accountable commissioning process.
Working within the Health Stream Portfolio, you will deliver services and expertise across one or more current priority areas including population health, rural health, Aboriginal health, Refugee health, chronic conditions, mental health, and alcohol and other drugs.
Please note: Primary Health Tasmania is also hiring for a Health Program Design Manager. For more information on this position, go to http://applynow.net.au/jobs/83726.
Related Topic Searches (9)
Search for more using the following Topic Searches:
- Refugees - all items | News items
- Commissioning - all items | News items
- Population health - all items | News items
- Evidence based - all items | News items
- Mental health - all items | News items
- Integration - all items | News items
- Indigenous health - all items | News items
- Improving quality, safety, performance and accountability - all items | News items
- Population, public and community health - all items | News items
Learn more and view all Topic Searches.