2012 PHC Research Conference
Inform, influence, implement: Research improving policy and practice
PHC Research Conference - Pivotal workplace in primary health care research
The 2012 Primary Health Care Research Conference: Inform, influence, implement: Research improving policy and practice provided a forum where delegates were inspired with new ideas and updates on recent research across Australia. Many new collaborations were initiated through the networking that was undertaken and existing collaborations were cemented. Researchers and research users came away with a host of solutions they could implement in their work.
Delegates wanted to obtain new knowledge, learn more about health reform, network, collaborate and gain inspiration which would inform their research. Others were attracted by the high quality research.
The Primary Health Care Research Conference keeps improving, and one factor is the close attention given to the evaluation comments received from delegates each year. Many respondents expressed appreciation of the excellent organisation, the friendly 'green' PHCRIS staff, the food, and the sponsored delegate positions.
The conference evaluation was done entirely online in keeping with our green policy. The response rate was 40%.
For more feedback and comments about the workshops, plenary sessions, concurrent paper sessions and other aspects of this conference, please view the full conference evaluation report.
View abstracts and presentations for...
Associated PHCRIS infonet articles
- PHC Research Conference - Continue the conversation... (August 2012)
- 2012 PHC Research Conference: a summary of submitted papers and posters (June 2012)
- Be a part of knowledge exchange... be in Canberra for the 2012 PHC Research Conference (June)
- Don't miss your opportunity to inform and influence primary health care policy and practice (April 2012)
- 2012 Primary Health Care Research Conference - Inform, influence, implement: Research improving policy & practice (February 2012)
- 2012 PHC Research Conference - Inform, influence, implement: Research improving policy and practice (December 2011)
2 March 2012
Closing date for abstracts
23 April 2012
Notification of acceptance of abstracts
4 May 2012
Delegate sponsorship closes
25 May 2012
Early bird registration closes
18–20 July 2012
PHC Research Conference