2011 PHC Research Conference: Evaluation
An excellent balance: evaluation of the 2011 PHC Research Conference
The 2011 Primary Health Care Research Conference: Inspirations, collaborations, solutions provided a forum where delegates were inspired with new ideas and updates on recent research across Australia. Many new collaborations were initiated through the networking that was undertaken and existing collaborations were cemented. Researchers and research users came away with a host of solutions they could implement in their work.
Delegates wanted to obtain new knowledge, learn more about health reform, network, collaborate and gain inspiration which would inform their research. Others were attracted by the high quality research.
Every State and Territory was represented by the 501 delegates with others coming from New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and China.
The Primary Health Care Research Conference keeps improving, and one factor is the close attention given to the evaluation comments received from delegates each year. Many respondents expressed appreciation of the excellent organisation, the friendly ‘green’ PHCRIS staff, the food, and the sponsored delegate positions.
The conference evaluation was done entirely online in keeping with our green policy. The response rate was 43%
For more feedback and comments about the workshops, plenary sessions, concurrent paper sessions and other aspects of this conference, please view the full conference evaluation report.
- CPD/PDP points
- Prizes and Awards
- Photo gallery
- Media centre
- Australian Journal of Primary Health
View abstracts and presentations for...
Associated PHCRIS infonet articles
- Even better than last year: the 2011 PHC Research Conference Inspirations, collaborations, solutions (August 2011)
- Inspirations, collaborations, solutions - here's why you cannot miss the 2011 PHC Research Conference (June 2011)
- Inspirations, collaborations, solutions - all for you at the PHC Research Conference (April 2011)
- 2011 Primary Health Care Research Conference: Inspirations, collaborations, solutions (February 2011)
11 March 2011
Closing date for abstracts
6 May 2011
Notification of acceptance of abstracts
21 April 2011
Delegate sponsorship closes
20 May 2011
Early bird registration closes
13–15 July 2011
PHC Research Conference